Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone at the meeting for being so friendly. Its great to have meet some of those aliases from the forum. I love having others to talk about plants with (very different from my experience 10+ years ago).

Special thanks to:
Mike (CrownMan) for hosting. It was a real treat to spend time in your plant room. Very inspiring. I'm going to have to talk to you about those lemon shrimp.

Niko- where do I begin...........Thanks for organizing, encouraging me, and feeding my MTS. I will send you pictures soon. I still want sidthmunkis, and now it looks like rasboras and or rainbos down the road in a few weeks.

TexGal for all the great plants and your enthusiastic demeanor. I may have to email you regarding some names. I have a ridiculous number of plants in that new tank now. I even passed some along to my neighbor today when I helped him set up his new CO2.

I hope everyone has a great week. Looking forward to seeing all of you again.

Kim

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
I had a great time too! I appreciate all the hard work that goes into these meetings. I learned some new things. That's always a big plus!

It is so nice to put faces to screennames. Now if I can just remember everyone's real names!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Gosh! I envy all you folks living where you could have some organized gathering to meet on a regular basis.

Someday...SIGH!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts