Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,639 Posts
Perhaps Rober Hudson can chime in here. I purchased my lobelia from him (Aquabotanic) in the middle of last september. He should have records of where his plants came from (i'd like to think atleast). It was purchased from his as "dwarf"

My server seems to be down. When it is up, I will show you 3 pictures of the same plant...all look completely different LOL 2 emersed and 1 submersed.

· Registered
2,639 Posts

· Registered
2,639 Posts
Robert, we did indeed talk about this, but what we did not talk about was the source of my "dwarf". If it is as you say, then "we" planted people need to be aware of this issue.

You say mine looks like the normal one, but it wasn't in a pot...I got it as 3 small cuttings which you indicate should be dwarf.

I believe Charley gets it from time to time as well from OA.

I think I will email AZ gardens to find out where they get their dwarf lobelia so that people know what they are getting.

edit: And for the record, Robert did offer to send me a free replacent long ago on the lobelia on a related issue (I declined, but he did offer it)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.