Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Hoppy, thank you very much. El Exorcisto, myself and Grim very much appreciate the ideas. For now our group, Capital District Aquatic Plant Society is getting together to help each other out with our tanks.

Your idea for attracting new members is great!

Thank you!

· Premium Member
1,786 Posts
www.faas.info

I hope that link is helpful.

For me, when it comes to learning and researching and getting the best level of knowledge - I come to APC.

When I finally want to build something, get my hands wet and learn something from someone else in the hobby - I love club meetings. Someone else always has a new idea or a different way of doing things. I love it.

When clubs get too large, or it becomes about having meetings or getting paperwork done - then you need someone whose kids have grown up and moved out so that at least one adult has the time to dedicate to 'the club'.

Or if you have some college aged younguns that are full of energy and time, let them go at it.

My local salt water club is well, not necessarily harmonious. But they are local. My local freshwater group and club is about fun and getting tanks done.

I can't wait to help Rainer build a fish room for someone, anyone. Rainer is a handy type guy. I am not. But I would love to learn. After all, when we eventually move (if we do) I want to know exactly what to look for in a house wherever I am for the perfect fishroom or how I want them throughout the house. And of course it has to be an Energy Star House.

Keep the ideas coming.

I want to grow the Freshwater Aquatic Plant Hobby in my region!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.