Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm restarting my 50gal after it got a bit neglected. The CO2 ran out about a month ago and with my new job and always having more important projects, the only tank maintanence I did was keeping the fish fed.

Looking for:
Some needle leaf Java fern, not a huge amount but maybe ~30 leaves or so
Crypt. wendtii red -or- Crypt. lutea
Marsilea quadrifolia
Petite nana, ~6" of rhizome

Oh, and if anybody has an extra Rhinox 5000 diffusor, I'll buy it. I forgot to clean mine before reusing it and apparently the disc was clogged, thus exploding inside the tank. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
601 Posts
It's been growing slowly in a low tech 10 gallon. The new leaves are starting to hide the BBA that originally hitch hiked with the plants. :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
How have the Rhinox's worked out for you for CO2 diffusing (outside of it exploding? ;) ). I've been looking into using that as my CO2 method. The best deal I've found so far is AquaticMagic.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Pyro,
The Rhinox diffusers work very! I've used the nano diffusers and the Rhinox 5000 and they all work very well. Mike from AquaticMagic is a great guy too...I've dealt with him for years now and never had a single complaint.

The expolding was COMPLETELY MY FAULT. Total user error. I forgot to clean it before using it after over a month of non-use and getting clogged with algae. Live and learn!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts