Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
7,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I'm looking for the rasbora Trigonostigma espei. I have only been able to acquire three so far. Two were the only survivors of a shipment at a LFS (they were sent some sick ones) and one was a contaminant among some hengeli. I like espei the most!

This is it here:
http://www.fishbase.org/Summary/SpeciesSummary.cfm?id=27073

Since getting the ones I have now, I've discovered that they're pretty hard to obtain. Does anyone here know where I can get more for a reasonable price? I've never gotten fish by mail before, but I'm just about to give in and do it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
13 Posts
It looks like harlequin rasbora. Great schoolers. My LFS has some.

Andrew, when did you move to brooklyn? Thought you were around the astoria area?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Ming - Have been in Brooklyn for a long while, since moving from Manhattan and before then the UK, Taiwan, China... I think Paul1234 (?) lives in Queens...

Andrew Cribb

·
Administrator
7,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, but it looks to me like the fish on Aquabid are really hengeli and not what I'm looking for. These are also not harlequins either (heteromorpha).

·
Registered
13 Posts
pineapple said:
Ming - Have been in Brooklyn for a long while, since moving from Manhattan and before then the UK, Taiwan, China... I think Paul1234 (?) lives in Queens...

Andrew Cribb
Oops, I was thinking of Charlie (Lowcoaster)

·
Registered
513 Posts
hey cavan. Were you wanting to do a mailorder? Fish Gallery in Dallas, TX has about 8 of em the last I checked. Maybe nik can chime in here. We could buy em all up and ship em to you and yes they are espei.

Other than that I have espei's at home in Austin, but my father loves em too much to give em up. :0)

David

·
Administrator
7,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
David,

Would you look into that? I'm tired of looking into a mostly empty tank and am finally at the point where I'll do it! Please PM me with details when they become available.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.