Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not looking to start off with very much. I have lots of rare goodies I am sure someone would like. :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
anubias petite

Hey,

I have a couple I could send to you. Just a quick note, they are pretty dinky. About a size of a quarter a plant. So, I don't expect too much. What do you have?

thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
581 Posts
Are you still looking fishfry? I have some I could part with. How much are you looking for? I could get rid of 5 -(5-6 leaf) plants.
Steve

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I guess I should have posted that I got some!! thanks all for the offers, I am sure others might still be interested

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Now that I have the petite in my posession I discovered it is WAY WAY WAY smaller than I thought...I don't think it will work in the aquascape I was going to use it in.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I am sorry you are disappointed. I am sure there are many people who would be happy to take it off your hands if you decide to get rid of the petite. Is it the leaves of the plant itself that are too small or the portion that you recieved? I know that many of the online dealers make reference to pieces the size of coins when describing their offerings.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
No No, I am not disappointed, it is a really cool little plant!! I am still going to use it because it is neat, I just didn't realize the leaf size was so "petite", haha. It surprised me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.