Discussion Starter · #1 ·
E. Angustifolious (large and nice)- 12 stems- $3
Dwarf sag- 10 plantlets -$3
Najas- 7 stems- $1
Pennywort- 2 stems -$1
Red Tiger lotus- $4
Subwassertang- golf ball portion $3
Narrow leaf java fern- 30 or so leaves each -$7

-->RAOK- Grass like grab bag- Several of these plants that have been floating too long in one of my quarantine tanks- E. angustifolious, E Tenellus, Lilaeopsis brasiliensis. Pay the shipping and its yours.

Shipping is a flat $6.00 priority w/ tracking sent to your paypal email addy. I have minor algae and snails. I will ship tomorrow AM / no cold packs.

For the pond enthusiast- Large beautiful Nymphea species resembles tiger lotus, but larger (leaves the size of a large saucer). $7

·
r'bow lover
1,658 Posts
Just to chime in, the flower in my sig is that of a red tiger lotus kept outdoors... also a great pond/tub plant choice!

bump for some really great prices :D

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
UPDATE:
E. Angustifolious (large and nice)- 12 stems- $3 lots left
Dwarf sag- 10 plantlets -$3 lots left
Pennywort- 2 stems -$1
Red Tiger lotus- $4 a few left
Subwassertang- golf ball portion $3 (2) left
Big narrow leaf java fern on juniper driftwood- easily 200 leaves and 18" across- $40 shipped
Juniper driftwood with nice anubias nana petite threaded on it and narrow leaf java fern- $30 shipped

-->RAOK-(1 left) Grass like grab bag- Several of these plants that have been floating too long in one of my quarantine tanks- E. angustifolious, E Tenellus, Lilaeopsis brasiliensis. Pay the shipping and its yours.

Shipping is a flat $6.00 priority w/ tracking sent to your paypal email addy. I have minor algae and snails. I will ship tomorrow AM / no cold packs.

***For the pond enthusiast- Large beautiful Nymphea species resembles tiger lotus, but larger (leaves the size of a large saucer). $7

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.