Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got some sort of green lotus. Just going to be too big for my little 29 gallon tank. Puts leaves out that are bigger than my husbands hand. Pinch them off and up comes another. Neat but won't work for me.

Will trade it for something a little more diminutive. I'm open to suggestions but I do already have sunset hygro coming out of my ears.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody??

I just had to thin a few things out. Along with the lotus I've got a bunch of sunset hygro, hornwort, watersprite, Cardamine. Just a little bit of Java moss tangled in with them too.

Filled up a gallon bowl. If nobody wants by Thurs. I'll have to take it to the LFS. Hate to do it because it's the kiss of death if it isn't purchased there right off.

2 short but rooted stems of Alternanthera reineckii too. Haven't thrown it into the bowl yet but I do need to do something with it.

Can't see my crypts! I like my crypts.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I'd love it, but right now the only space I have available is my little kiddie pool pond, and I dont know how well those plants would do out there in the elements.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh poo!
I took them to the pet shop early in the afternoon.
If you don't have any luck I'll have more in two weeks.

I've got two Belgians and a couple light horses. The mare in the picture loves to go swimming but wouldn't work real well with my fishes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.