Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ludwigia arcuata, Eusteralis stellata, Rotala sp. "Green", Macrandra Green, - Seattle

Ludwigia arcuata, 8 stems for $5 1 avail.
Rotala Macrandra "GREEN", 15+ stems for $8 1 avail.
Rotala sp. "Green", 15+ stems for $8, 30 stems for $15
Bacopa australis, 15+ stems for $8 5 packages of this available.
Eusteralis stellata, 3 for $6, 2 packages available or buy both for $10
Dwarf Hair grass, 2x2 for $5 I have a few...

When you send your money please let me know what you want so I would know what are those money are for. I always but extras! Ship on Sat, Mon and Tues only. USPS shipping is $6. PAYPAL CC please add 4.9% + 0.30 cents on the transaction charge.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Re: Ludwigia arcuata, Eusteralis stellata, Rotala sp. "Green", Macrandra Green, - Sea

Will you have any UG available again? Looking to start a nano soon and am looking for some for a 5.5g tank? Also what about the Hydrocotyle species I think it was vert. something or other?

Thanks. Great looking plants as always.

Craig

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Ludwigia arcuata, Eusteralis stellata, Rotala sp. "Green", Macrandra Green, - Sea

Hydrocotyle's do you mena the shorter one that grow like a mushroom? Yea I still have it same with UG except I am growing them right now and soon they are ready for sale. How soon do you need it? I am putting you on my waiting list, soon there would be enough UG for ever one. Didn't you bought some from me before?

Tony

·
Registered
932 Posts

Hydrocotyle's do you mena the shorter one that grow like a mushroom? Yea I still have it same with UG except I am growing them right now and soon they are ready for sale. How soon do you need it? I am putting you on my waiting list, soon there would be enough UG for ever one. Didn't you bought some from me before?

Tony
Yeah those are the ones. Maybe in a few weeks still have to gather all my equipment. I was going to but you were in another state for work or something and weren't going to be back for abit. I did get a few of those hydros from you though. Lost them in a huge algae outbreak after our local flood along with all of my UG tha was in my 20H.

Craig

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Sorry to hear that. I am still in Seattle now and I just setup some tanks here so myself and others would not need to wait for me to go back to Maryland each time. Hydro(the shorter one) are very very slow grower in new places, but the UG might be availible soon. When I am ready I'll let you know or when you done collecting equipment and needed in few weeks later... please feel free to contact me. This time I am going all ADA hope this would help in speed.

Yeah those are the ones. Maybe in a few weeks still have to gather all my equipment. I was going to but you were in another state for work or something and weren't going to be back for abit. I did get a few of those hydros from you though. Lost them in a huge algae outbreak after our local flood along with all of my UG tha was in my 20H.

Craig

·
Registered
130 Posts

how much hair grass do you have a need as much as possible. anyone reading this feel free to shoot me a pm aswell if you have some to sell. thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.