Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry if this has been answered somewhere else but i can't find it if it is. i made up a liter of the macro solution for PPS Pro last night then put it in the fridge, well today it looks like there's still about a teaspoon of undissolved crystals in the bottom of the bottle. problem or not? should i have heated the water a touch to ease the dissolution of marco's first?

thanks,
darryl

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
You can ask anything you want, that's the whole point being on forums. The fertilizer chemicals will dissolve in dosing water if not too hard or too cold. Why don't you warm up the water in a kitchen sink or a bucket and shake it few times. Leave it warm over night and it should be ok.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Edward...i just know you guys answer alot of questions so i thought perhaps i couldn't locate a previous answer. :D like always, your helps appreciated!

it was RO/DI water so i'll leave it out or warm it up a but.
thanks,
darryl

·
Registered
42 Posts
I am following Left C's instruction to mix Potassium (Add 51.0 grams K2SO4 to 500 mL of distilled water for F. Potassium Substitute) as I am following the Seachem Dosing Chart.

I tried your suggestion and it still doesn't dissolve all the way. Does that mean I need to increase the dosage? I was thinking of doing that anyway as my plants still seem to be showing a potassium deficiency.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts