Aquatic Plant Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
turtlehead said:
http://www.gregwatson.com/proddetail.asp?prod=PMDDPre-Mix&cat=8 is that all three macros together? I'm currently dosing flourish and iron. if that's not right where can I get an all in one macro?
I get "hate email" every time I say this <grin> ... but I personally do not recommend the PMDD Pre-Mix in most cases ...

I personally believe we are better off dosing the various ingredients separately so that we can adjust the ratio to meet the unique nutrient uptake requirements of our aquarium ...

Also ... since you are already dosing Flourish and Flourish Iron, you really just want macros (the Pre-Mix also contains micro nutrients) ...

The Pre-Mix also does not contain any phosphate - which most of us believe is a valuable macro nutrient ...

So save yourself a few bucks and just pick up some Potassium Nitrate and Potassium Phosphate ...

And if you are one of the old guard like me who still believe in dosing extra Potassium, consider Potassium Sulfate as well ...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi folks,
Just wanted to put in a good word on Greg's products and service: I ordered
some Calcium Chloride, Chelated Iron 10% (can't wait to try it) and another
set of spoons, last Friday night. He sent the order out Saturday morning
and I received it today! One happy customer, thanks, Greg! :smile:

Bill Ruyle

·
Registered
174 Posts
quote:Hi folks,
Just wanted to put in a good word on Greg's products and service: I ordered
some Calcium Chloride, Chelated Iron 10% (can't wait to try it) and another
set of spoons, last Friday night. He sent the order out Saturday morning
and I received it today! One happy customer, thanks, Greg!

Bill Ruyle quote

Dido i also have order from greg recently and he will receive a another order soon.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.