Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Robert,

What is the part #/model #/manufacturer of the manifold with 2 needle valves shown in the first picture? It looks exactly what I am needing for a ma957 so I can inject into my second aquarium.

Matt

·
Registered
199 Posts
Robert Hudson said:
I was surprised to learn that Milwaukee says it should not be done...I don't see why not. It shouldn't be any different than any other regulator. I do understand though how that would void the warranty. That is completely understandable.
I am curious to see as to why connecting the JBJ manifold to a ma957 shouldn't be done. Does Milwaukee make a similiar manifold that would help out individuals who are looking to do a similiar concept with a milwuakee setup? Has anyone tried to modify a ma957 with the splitter that is shown?

Sorry to be a bear with questions, I'm just trying to figure out a setup that would work for me (that would be cost effective) so I can stop mixing up yeast. It's killing me knowing I have a pressurized co2 setup 10-15 feet from an aquarium that I am having to do a pop bottle generator on.. :)

Matt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.