Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Even if you dont take apart the JBJ regulator, see how fast the warranty is void! I'm not sure about the warranty on the Milwaukee but the JBJ is only six months! At least that is what it was when I got mine. Man, how time flies! It seems like I just got it.

I am nearing the end of this 6 month period and may just order the JBJ splitter and try it out. I also have another regulator from my "homebrewing" days so I could also use this one. Depends on which one will be easier to set up I guess.

As far as plumbing it after the solenoid, both of my tanks are on timers for the lights and they go off at the same time so this isn't much of an issue for me. I suppose if you had tanks that were on different schedules this would be an issue.

I am wondering about "voiding" the warranty. Could this just be an attempt to get us to buy another regulator instead of using a less expensive splitter?

I'm gonna have to do more research into the inline manifold. I've been thinking about DIY CO2 but really don't want the hassle and inconsistency of it.

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Well that's good news! Now I just have to get that splitter, figure out how to rout the CO2 lies from one side of the room to the other and hook up my CO2.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.