Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,623 Posts
It is sold/made thru JBJ, so it better work with a JBJ regulator. I was surprised to learn that Milwaukee says it should not be done...I don't see why not. It shouldn't be any different than any other regulator. I do understand though how that would void the warranty. That is completely understandable.

Personaly, I am somewhat afraid to try and rip apart a regulator and prefer to use the inline one, but that is just me. I have sold dozens of these brass screw in manifolds and have not heard one complaint yet. Anybody here remember M3? This is like their hexmanifold.

The inline flow control manifold is made by an American company that manufactures high presicion needle valves.

·
Banned
1,623 Posts
Yeah, but Troy, (is that your name? Common man, use your name for crying out loud!) on the other hand, I do not quite trust Bryan's (of Milwaukee) knowledge or judgement in this area. Epoxy? What does that mean? Every regulator has a needle valve that is fixed with some kind of sealant. Removing it should not be any big deal. I could be wrong, but I can't really see how the Milwaukee should be any different. Milwaukee does not make any manifold. The big difference between them is that the JBJ has a fixed working pressure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.