Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone mind sharing where they got manzanita branches from and if after purchasing it was excellent quality, good service, etc.? Thank you :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
I got some very nice Manzanita from Blooms and Branches. The price was right, the wood gorgeous, and service great. It was so nice that we ordered the wood for the AGA aquascaping workshop from ther too. The wood we got for the workshop was considered their "filler branches" and they were STILL full and beautiful!

·
Registered
802 Posts
I just bought some from Tom Barr- if you're not familiar with him, he has his own forum "The Barr Report" similar to this one but he does a lot of interesting research and sells manzanita. His prices are very reasonable and he's chock full of advice and info. :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
I am in need of new batch of driftwood for my 75 gallon tank.

Karen -

Did you call Blooms and Branches and specifically ask for a certain type of filler manzanita branches? The ones on their website appear to have a lot of tiny twiggy branches. I am afraid that I have to trim off many of these branches to make it look bold in a large tank.

·
Registered
10 Posts
got mine from manzanita dot com

fantastic to work with - easy to pick the exact right piece. Shipping to Mass was pricey, but was able to combine it with another hobbyist which helped.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts