Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 484 Posts

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I decided to post up a new thread since I am making new packages in three sizes: small (nano; 1-30 gallons), medium (25-75) gallons, large (>75 gallons). I hand pick these pieces and pressure wash the wood thoroughly. The driftwood will need to be soaked in order to get it to sink, but trust me this stuff is worth the trouble.

Small package / nano tank: Nano pkg 1: 6"-16" pieces generally with a nice nano stump included. 8 branches with 3 base pieces. Please specify tank size when ordering. $25 shipped.
SOLD

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Medium package / 20-75 gallon tank. Med pkg 2: 8"-16" pieces generally with a 2 larger base pieces (both stump pieces are extra nice) and 9 branches. The branching pieces are extraordinary. Please specify tank size when ordering. $40 shipped SOLD

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Small package / nano tank: Nano pkg 4: 6"-20" pieces generally with a nice nano stump included. 7 branches with 3 branchy base pieces that could be used in different nano tanks. Please specify tank size when ordering. $25 shipped.

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Nano pkgs 1,2 sold
Medium pgs 1,2 sold

Large package / 75 gallon tank or larger: LG PKG 1: 14"-36" or longer pieces with 3 large pieces and at least 14 branches (see last photo for more branches). (Large stumps can be included with this package for a little extra ($20-$30), but will need to be cut / broken in a couple of pieces to be shipped.)$80 shipped. *Remember I always pack the box! PENDING SALE

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Extra Large package / 100 gallon tank or larger: XLG PKG 1: 14"-32" or longer pieces with 2 medium centerpiece / stumps and at least 12 branches ( more photos available). Photo 1 shows a great centerpiece / stump surrounded by very curvy branches. Photo 2 is the second stump / branches included in this "mack daddy package". Sorry the photos don't do the wood justice. $100 shipped. *Remember I always pack the box!

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
PM Sent on shipping to Europe.
Medium PKG 3: This package is ideal for tanks 20-75 gallons. (11) pieces of manzanita with some nice base pieces (3) 7"-19" in length. The (7)branches range from 9"-22" and as usual I include some nice extras. $40 shipped

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Medium PKG 4: This package is ideal for tanks 20-75 gallons. (11) pieces of manzanita with some nice base pieces (4) 5"-20" in length, with smaller stump like pieces that are ideal for a second small nano. The (7)branches range from 13"-22", with (4) being thicker for a large tank and a couple of thinner branches (3); and as usual I include some nice extras. $40 shipped

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Large package 3: 75 gallon tank or larger: 17"-24" or longer pieces with 2 base pieces, and incredible stump ( XTRA NICE) and at least 8 branches that range from 17"-24" . This is a perfect package for a 90-125 gallon tank. *Extra pieces as usual are put in orders. $90 shipped

1 - 20 of 484 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.