Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 484 Posts

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
Medium package 7: 20-75 gallon tank: 10"-22" pieces with (3) very nice base pieces and (6) branches. This package could easily be broken up into a couple of tanks, or placed together to "make your own" stump. Please specify tank size when ordering. $40 shipped

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
Large package 4: 75 gallon tank or larger: 7"-30" or longer pieces with 3 nice base piece, including a half stump and several partials that are very unusual. (9) branches, (3) are very branchy and perfect for a DIY stump. $80 shipped. *Extras will be included.

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 · (Edited)
Medium package 10: 20-75 gallon tank: 16"-24" pieces with a couple of larger base pieces- (1) aged base and (1) branching mini-stump, and 8 branches. Please specify tank size when ordering. $40 shipped. I will put extras in your order.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just got my order in yesterday and WOW!!! The pieces have awesome shapes and character to them and I've got more than I expected! I'm going to have to start up more tanks to make use of all of this awesome manzanita wood. I'm more than satisfied with my purchase and thank you very much!

-Dan

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 · (Edited)
Nano package 8: 11"-15" pieces with a nice branching nano stump, and base piece included. 7 branches (not including some extras that always find their way into the boxes :heh:) Please specify tank size when ordering. $25 shipped.

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 · (Edited)
Nano package 9: 7"-16" pieces with a nice nano stump, and branching base piece included. 7 branches / 2 base pieces including the stump piece. (some branches are very thin for smaller nano tanks <5 gallons). Please specify tank size when ordering. $25 shipped.

·
Registered
84 Posts
what kind of glue can I use if I want to glue some of the pieces together to creat a wood look in my 40g tank (36" long) .. I will only put these wood (w java moss tied to it) in the tank. pliz advise - thanks

21 - 40 of 484 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.