Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I just ordered 2 Giesemann Power chrome Miday T5's and two Giesemann power chrome Aquaflora T5 lamps from Marine Depot (.com). They arrived the next day with free ground shipping, they even credited me Ca. state tax without me asking. I am somewhat local to them (San Diego) so ground came very quickly. The lamps where packaged very well. The box took some abuse, but the contents appeared fine.

Installed my 4 new bulbs and wouldn't you know it, one of the Aquaflora bulbs was bad. I call Marine Depot, expecting a week long struggle to get a new bulb, the hassle of shipping the bad bulb back, and waiting...waiting .... waiting.....

Well much to my pleasure they offered to ship a new one out at no charge. Though they did mention UPS might contact me for the old bulb, they told me if no contact in 10 days to throw the bad bulb out. One day later and my tank is all lite up! Super fast shipping, great customer service, no hassle. (did I mention they had one of the best prices around).

Thank you Marine Depot... I will order from, and recommend you in the future.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I totally agree. Had a very similar experience with them, free shipping and Ca tax covered. I had a bad remote ballast for an HQI light, they immediately got me a replacement, after which I returned the defective ballast. Very impressed.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I ordered my tek fixture from there. The first one was damaged and he replaced quickly and efficiently. Even called me to confirm what was wrong with the light. I defintely have him bookmarked. Customer service is extremly important to me and he has an A+.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have also been very pleased with my orders through Marine Depot. Everything that I have received through them has been very well packaged (although I wish they wouldn't use packing peanuts!), and the folks on the Marine Depot forum were very helpful in referring me to specific items or company contacts when I was having trouble with a light fixture several months ago. The prices are very reasonable!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts