Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have quart plastic bags stuffed full of average-looking Marsilea quadrifolia. Some of it is older, so some of it has darker leaves. In each bag there is tons of it, however, so you won't get a bag that is all dark.

My aquarium was completely covered with the stuff, and I started with just a few twigs. Of course, this stuff grows a little slower than glosso, and doesn't require the same high light and high nutrients. It's a nice plant for groundcover. It takes a long time before it grows on top of itself, so it's a little easier to keep from that "layering" problem you get with Glosso. Also, if it DOES grow over itself, the "buried"leaves don't turn brown and die. They just turn a darker green.

So, I'm offering these bags (I have quite a few) for $12 -- this includes shipping in the U.S. To keep it simple, let's do this through PAYPAL only. I will ship it off to you IMMEDIATELY. The benefits of being unemployed. :)
Also shipping in the winter is good. If the plants get cold they are preserved. Of course, sitting in your mailbox all day is NOT so good if temperatures are below zero...

Please PM me if you are interested. (Right below this text there's a little icon "PM." Click on it to send me a private message.)

I will post a follow-up when all bags are sold. So it's fair game to write me until you see a follow-up...

Kevmo

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sold!

All bags are now sold. Thanks to everyone who participated. Hopefully you enjoy your new plants.

Kevmo

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.