Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just some quirks of fate to pass along to you all...

So when Glass-Gardens first came along I ordered a Milwaukee regulator from them. The order drop shipped from Milwaukee and when I opened the box it contained a pH controller, not the regulator I ordered.

So fast forward to today, the other week I placed an order for a pH controller through aquariumplants.com (yes, during the whole JBJ/Milwaukee regulator bruhaha). So the package arives today and lo and behold, in it is a regulator, not the controller I ordered.

Not trying to asign blame to anyone, just found the whole situation humorous (in a sad sort of way).

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Creepy!

Here's my funny-sad-nasty story:

Some time ago the floridadriftwood guy that sent me scissors instead of tweezers. "Scissors"... "tweezers"... :D

When I called the guy to tell him what happened he asked me to ship the scissors to him so he can exhange them for tweezers. I'd have to wait several more days and I had to pay shipping... Scisssors-tweezers! Thanks for the "great" service! I kept what I got.

Later when I managed to break the scissors I tried to find similar ones from other vendors. Turns out long curved scissors are used to perform abortions. Ah, I didn't need to find that out.

--Nikolay

·
Banned
1,623 Posts
I once mistakingly sent a customer a $100 pH controller when he ordered a $50 pH hand held tester. The customer was kind enough, and honest enough to send it back to me, which really surprised me. I figured I would never see it again when I had already sent out the hand held before getting it back. People can surprise you once in a while.

Very funny Troy...I has being humurous, it helps make life easier! :?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts