Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question for you guys. I'm setting up my old regulator setup and I'm having a few issues. I left water in the bubble counter when I shut the system down over a year ago. I got pressure on the high and low side, but the solenoid didn't work. I took off the needle valve and found water in there. I cleaned that out and plugged it back in. The solenoid now works, but when I reinstall the needle valve it does not allow CO2 to flow. I'm guessing there some build up around the valve. Is there a way to open the needle valve and clean it out or do I have to replace the whole thing? If I do have to replace it, does anyone have the number for Milwaukee. I'd like to replace it with another valve that has the bubble counter fitting.

Thanks!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Either way I'd have to replace the needle valve. I tried raising the pressure and unplugging/replugging the solenoid with no results. I'll try again.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Trenac. I couldn't find their information. I just sent an email to them about it. I'm guessing a replacement is necessary. I was hoping to have this thing setup.

For anyone else storing a used regulator, drain the bubble counter and blow any water out before storage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts