Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a good simple small pressurized CO2 system? Has anyone tried the Hydor CO2 Green NRG System?

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Re: Mini CO2

Order online and get it filled at either a bottling comp or fire extinguisher place....

Go to Beveragefactory.com

·
Registered
191 Posts

ADA seems to have a nice smaller C02 setup available on their website. I am actually looking into one currently myself.

Irish

·
Registered
1,946 Posts

$11 a month depending on where you live and availability is much more then $15 for over a year or more with a conventional tank/regulator.

I have the ver.74 ADA co2 on my Mini-M and I replace the co2 canister every month on the month but there is ADG locally to me along with LFS' that carry the ADA line.

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts

Does anyone know of a good simple small pressurized CO2 system? Has anyone tried the Hydor CO2 Green NRG System?
What size tank is this for?

Welcome to APC :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

It is for my 20 gallon tank. Does anyone know if there is a place in New York City to get the co2 tanks refilled?

·
Registered
79 Posts

It is for my 20 gallon tank. Does anyone know if there is a place in New York City to get the co2 tanks refilled?
Found a welding supply shop through superpages that mentions they do fire extinguisher recharging, so you might be able to get refills there. Can't guarantee it, but you can give them a call and ask.

Us Welding Co
20 West 22nd Street, New York, NY 10010
(212) 229-9300

(Of course, if you're a typical NYer (like me) who doesn't have a car, transport might be a problem. I don't think pressurized tanks are allowed on the subway or buses.)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Thanks Cholly, I'll give them a call & let you know what's, what. I also found "Able Fire Extinguisher CO
241 West 26th Street Floor 2, New York, NY 10001 (212) 685-8314". I haven't tried them yet either, I'll let you know. I think I'm going to get a pretty small tank 2.5-5lbs so I'll probably just hop in a cab to transport it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts