Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Color, texture and shape of the moss mounds compliment those rocks very well. I love how you broke that up with the Bolbitus. Just little more Cyperus and I say you have a contender!!

Well done.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Wow that turned out awesome! I wasn't feeling the tank when you were showing the initial changes, but wow! Inspiring work! I hope one day my Mini-S will look as great. What kind of rocks are those?

·
Premium Member
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the great comments.

Roy,
Yep I agree, especially with the Bolbitus it definitely needs more Cyperus to balance. BTW - If I had more I'd sell you some. Hope you found some.

Bunbuku,
It's Peacock moss. Your right, the Cyperus can get tall, but it's not especially fast growing and will actually make a nice effect if it runs along the top of the water.

Jdinh04
Yes it's a mini coralife. The tank gets a light EI dosing with diy co2.

Snuffy,
They are lava rocks.

·
Premium Member
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bigstick,

Thanks for the comments. Yeah I see where your going with the arcuata. That might be an option, although I do like the way the Cyperus drapes back to the left over the scape. I'd like to get it alittle higher along the waters edge. That's what's great about these nanos, you can really experiment without to much effort, although it is AS2 in there. :Cry:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts