Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ONE plant package as follows available - $19 shipped:

Echinodorus 'vesuvius' - 2 daughter plants on a runner, one 3"+, other 1"
Alternanthera reineckii - one bottom base stem with 3 new, rooted "plantlets" at nodes
Eichhornia diversifolia - 3-4 growing tips/stems, 4-6"+ long
Rotala macrandra - 3 growing tips/stems, 3"+ long, some with tiny new plantlets emerging at nodes
Pogostemon (Eusteralis) stellatus - 5-6 growing tip stems about 6"+ long
Pogostemon erectum (formerly Rotala verticillaris) - one 8"+ long multi-branching, heavily-rooted ratty-looking base stem. Has about 10-12 branches with some new growth coming. Will need some TLC but should take off in about a week.
Salvinia minima floater - half sandwich bag full (warning: these are from my 10-gal tank which has ramshorn snails)

(Examples of these plants can be found here: http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/plantfinder, search under the Genus drop-down menu.)

All plants in labeled, individual ziploc baggies and were just pulled from the tank and placed in the baggies dripping.

Shipping is USPS Priority. Paypal payment from non-CC sources.

PM me with your interest, payment must be made within 2 hours of my reply or I will need to go to the next person (sorry, but too many "I'll take it!" PM messages in the past that then never pay when others were waiting).

No heatpacks so watch your weather (sorry, no refunds or guarantees), I'd recommend buyers from West coast, Southwest and Southeast based on the weather these last few days. If you PM me to take the package tell me where you are, and that you are aware there are NO HEAT PACKS.

These will be shipped first thing Monday (1/26). Or can be picked up in person in Albany, CA (near north Berkeley) today (24th) or Sunday (25th); or Monday (26th) in San Francisco (Marina/Cow Hollow area) for $14.00.

Previous comments on recent plant packages I have sold:

"...got The package...I SWEAR ON MY MOTHER'S GRAVE. THE BEST PLANT PACKAGE I EVER BOUGHT ONLINE!!! THANK YOU RICHY..."

"Thanks Rich! WOW... Talk about packaged professionally and got a lot of great healthy looking plants! Each in its own ziplock with the name on it! fast shipping! dont hesitate to buy from Rich...A+"

"I wish i could buy all the plants you have for sale. YOU ROCK , My new plants are doing so good..."

·
Registered
89 Posts
I would definately jump on this first hand bu unfortunately changing my bank info on my paypal acct not confirmed yet. SOME ONE GET IT QUICK!! AWSOME DEAL!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
WOW your pictures are amazing !! the way you can capture everything with your lens . WOW you are really good. free bump for you !!! love your pixs !!! (flicker)

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
WOW your pictures are amazing !! the way you can capture everything with your lens . WOW you are really good. free bump for you !!! love your pixs !!! (flicker)
Thank you very much for the nice comments on my photography. Very appreciated.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.