1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ONE plant package as follows available - $19 shipped:

Echinodorus 'vesuvius' - 2+ rooted daughter plants, leaves 3-5+" long
Ludwigia brevipes - 1 multi-branching, nicely rooted stem, 6-8" long
Cabomba furcata - purchased from Aqua Forest in SF a couple months ago. Growing like a weed for me. At least 6 growing tip stems, 8+" long
Didiplis diandra - one very nice, branching stem, wonderful plant
Rotala sp. green - one long, multi-branching and rooted stem. Grows like a madman.
Rotala macrandra 'Narrow Leaf' - one multi-branching, rooted stem. 5-6+ branches, 6-8" long
Pogostemon stellatus - one rooted stem 10" long
Ludwigia arcuata - 3-4 rooted stems

(Examples of these plants can be found here: http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/plantfinder search under the Genus drop-down menu.)

All plants in labeled, individual ziploc baggies and were just pulled from the tank and placed in the baggies dripping.

Shipping is USPS Priority. Paypal payment from non-CC sources.

PM me with your interest, payment must be made within 2 hours of my reply or I will need to go to the next person (sorry, but too many "I'll take it!" PM messages in the past that then never pay when others were waiting).

No heatpacks so watch your weather (sorry, no refunds or guarantees), I'd recommend buyers from West coast, Southwest and Southeast based on the weather these days. When you PM me tell me where you are, and that you are aware there are NO HEAT PACKS.

These will be shipped first thing Monday (1/19). Or can be picked up in person in Albany, CA (near north Berkeley) tonight or Monday (19th) or Tuesday (20th) in San Francisco (Marina, Cow Hollow area) for $14.00.

Previous comments on recent plant packages I have sold:

"...got The package...I SWEAR ON MY MOTHER'S GRAVE. THE BEST PLANT PACKAGE I EVER BOUGHT ONLINE!!! THANK YOU RICHY..."

"Thanks Rich! WOW... Talk about packaged professionally and got a lot of great healthy looking plants! Each in its own ziplock with the name on it! fast shipping! dont hesitate to buy from Rich...A+"

"I wish i could buy all the plants you have for sale. YOU ROCK , My new plants are doing so good..."

·
Registered
40 Posts
YOU DO ROCK !!!!! Thanks so much for what you did before. And i was wondering if i can get this package and if you could wait till the 20th again for me. I promise again that you will not be disappointed :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.