Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can a moderator please contact me as I have tried several times to submit a new post in the trader forum, and I keep getting a window message telling me I have not got permission to post a message.
??????
thanks
david

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oki Doki
thanks
does that take into effect Want to buy ads????
that is what I wanted to post...
david

·
Super Moderator
6,406 Posts
You can certainly browse the for sale threads and buy things from other people who have already posted sale ads, but you cannot post a WTB or WTS add until 25 quality posts (not quick fast short posts to get the post count # up).

The original idea behind the 25 post count rule is that the for sale forum is a reward for members that have contributed to the forum & community.

·
Administrator
7,397 Posts
You can certainly browse the for sale threads and buy things from other people who have already posted sale ads, but you cannot post a WTB or WTS add until 25 quality posts (not quick fast short posts to get the post count # up).

The original idea behind the 25 post count rule is that the for sale forum is a reward for members that have contributed to the forum & community.
And to avoid random people from stopping in to sell a bunch of stuff and leaving. At least with a few posts under someone's belt, everyone has SOME idea who they are.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts