Aquatic Plant Forum banner

61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Mmmm reefs are so tempting... BUT too expensive, i gotta stay with plants!

Nice tanks btw the blenny is quite a character isnt he?

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Mmmm reefs are so tempting... BUT too expensive, i gotta stay with plants!

Nice tanks btw the blenny is quite a character isnt he?
thanks, come to the dark side :D hehehhe

yeah the Blenny is hilarious, so much personality for a fish.

·
Premium Member
4,877 Posts
Wow! Your "Moss Pharm" is absolutely stunning. I like what you did with the scape and the plants on top. Good job on the reef as well. That is one area I dare not venture into just yet. :rolleyes:
Congratulations!

-Dave

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Thanks Dave,
I used air-pants up top. I'll have some close-ups of them later on this week, stay tuned.
There blooming and looking great.
Honestly once you can balance a planted tank, a reef tank isn't that bad, just more $$ :wacko:

·
Registered
442 Posts
I like what you did with the air plants coming out of the top of you planted tank.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
I like what you did with the air plants coming out of the top of you planted tank.
Thanks I just got them 2-3 weeks ago and already most of them are blooming. :D

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks, alright another Mass **** ;) Off to check your thread.
Haha, Mass rocks! Hey Im leaving this website the Mods banned me for reporting a harassment problem before it escaladed (rediculas). Unless I get an apoligy from them Im gone forever. Nice tanks! Sorry you probally wont be hearing from me anymore. ~Peace

·
Registered
255 Posts
Is there any way you could get a close up of your Phoenix moss
I really want some and would love to see how it is performing in your tank. This is a beautiful tank.
Reef is looking good. That is where I began with aquariums was with salt in the early 1970's. Addictive.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi! I just wondered how you did to keep the star moss alive underwater, most people see that it dies after a couple of months submerged...

Amazing tank by the way!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
WOW YOUR REEF TANK IS ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING I LOVE IT!!!! IM SO JEALOUS IVE BEEN MEANING TO MAKE ONE FOR YEARS!!! What kind of filtration do you have on the reef tank?:D Just looking at it makes me hungry for a new tank:hungry:

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Thanks everyone. I'll have some updated pics next week, since I'm going on vacation I'll have some free time.

61 - 80 of 100 Posts