Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am moving across the country and unfortunately nothing can come with. So basically I am selling everything I own. The move will be fairly soon and I want this to be as painless as possible, so if anyone is able to pick up (the full tanks and everything listed that comes with) instead of me having to dismantle things and ship separately, you guys would be doing me an immense favor. Not to say I refuse to but...

So here is what I have:
1. 52 gallon tank with wooden stand. About 4ft long and 4ft tall including the stand. Hex sides. Comes with filter, has 2 x 55 watt bright kit from AHSupply. Asking $250 OBO.

2. 15 gallon tank with iron stand. Comes with filter and heater. Has a 36 watt bright kit from AHSupply. Asking $60 OBO.

3. 1 or 2 gallon hex tank. Has my sweet little betta in it. Would love it if you took him with. Have his food. Um, $10?

4. 50# Bag of Soilmaster Select $15. Also have a couple half full bags of sand for free.

5. The mess of things:
Tons of rocks! Some flatter slate type ones from upstate NY, some chunkier ones from the beaches of Maine. Would prefer you to just take the box (not huge, but packed and heavy) instead of picking through it. Free.

6. A bit of filter floss, ich meds etc. etc. free as well.

7. Books: The Cichlid Fishes by George W. Barlow - really good technical book, everything you ever wanted to know, brand new condition. Two basic books on starting up aquariums and two betta books - Good for the beginner or perhaps if your kids would like a start. $10

8. My babies! They are free to a good home. 1 Angelfish, 2 white tetras, 5 rummynose, 1 betta and 4 otos. Obviously if you take the tanks the fish must go as well.

9. 2 Timers, $5 each.

10. Python water changer. $25

11. Two Java Ferns. $10

12. Betta bowl. Small, hangs on a curved stand w/a little light. Pretty and expensive but not well suited for a fish because of its size. Been growing immersed plants in it, perhaps a shrimp would do well. $20.

13. I have TONS of other things I will be getting rid of. Sheesh if you want a headboard and dresser, pots/bags of soil, a patio set, microwave... Just ask and we can work out a deal.

I will have pictures at request. I would post them now, but things are a bit crazy. Here is the deal: these things need to go quickly and I would love another APC member to have them. But Sunday night I will list them on Craigslist as well. And I may be removing the lights from the tank at that point and may take them w/me.

I hope there are some of you that are eager to pick up some new fish stuff. I live in South Portland, Maine zip code 04106. I am moving to the other Portland on the west coast and would love to connect w/other APC members in the area!

Thanks!!!

Edit: I am desperate to get rid of this stuff, a sad day indeed... But if you live in the area (or anywhere close!), I won't turn down any reasonable offers. And if there is something (besides tanks, substrates and fish) that you would like shipped don't be afraid to ask.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The tanks are now up on Craigslist as well. But for now I am leaving the lights in in case anyone here would like a tank. No longer looking at keeping the lights, so if anyone would like them, shoot me an email.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are Intermatic. I did recieve a PM about them already, but if they don't go I will let you know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.