Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK Mr. Eric Do has confirmed his presentation. Once again shrimp lovers! Saturday August 9 at ADG Houston, TX
Mr. Do will present Fresh Water invertebrates.
Should you decide to come to the meeting let me or Kevin know to give you all details.
Best regards,
Luis Navarro

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
probably 1:00 PM I need you guy's to spread the word in any other forums you may participate.
BTW have any one seen John? he was a shrimp guy as far as I can remember.
Regards,
Luis

·
Registered
830 Posts
Thanks for posting Luis.
Any members who want to show up early to help set up? I need volunteers.

Also Eric will be flying in on Thrusday, on Friday we plan to take him out to give him a flavor of the Greater Houston area.

PM me or Luis if you want to help out.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I am there and will help on both days! Fri and Saturday.

Anybody wanna go for a photo shoot around the town on either Friday or Saturday???

·
Registered
830 Posts
Paul, that is exactly what we are thinking. Maybe down to Galveston Moody Gardens.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Just as a refresher, what's the run-down in terms of schedules for Eric, gentlemen, esp Luis and Kevin?

Friday?

Saturday?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok we will discuss all details this Friday August 1
If yo can help send me or Kevin a PM we need help guy's step on to plate pleace.
regards,
luis Navarro

·
Registered
640 Posts
NASH members we are meeting tomorrow (Aug 1st) at 6:30 PM at Bennigan's restaurant on 59 and Kirby next to Fish Gallery to discuss the presentation details. See ya!
Thanks
Bhushan

·
Registered
830 Posts
Thanks for the clairification Bhushan. I just checked this today and noticed no when or where.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hello,

I am in Bryan and looking for a nearby planted aquarium club to make friends/trade plants/ etc. I am a newbie to planted tanks and will shortly be setting up a 50G ( 36x18x18 ) high tech with pressurized CO2 and 2x96W 6700K PC. I am also an electronics engineer in the audio industry if anyone shares an interest in that.

How did the meeting go yesterday? I thought Bennigans closed down this week. Maybe you guys have one of the franchised ones that is still open.

Anyway, what is the plan for the 8th?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Welcome to the club Bryan! We had no idea about Bennigans! So we end up at star pizza.
The meeting is Saturday at noon and after the meeting there will be a small auction so if any of you members are interested on getting new plants; well Saturday is a good day for you.

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Welcome to the club Bryan! We had no idea about Bennigans! So we end up at star pizza.
The meeting is Saturday at noon and after the meeting there will be a small auction so if any of you members are interested on getting new plants; well Saturday is a good day for you.
Have you ever had their Limnophilia aromatica and garlic pizza?:)

See you guys Sat!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts