Aquatic Plant Forum banner

My 124g planted tank

15K views 37 replies 20 participants last post by  asad_200113 
#1 ·
I would like to show you my personal aquarium.
Dimensions: 51x24x24 inch(130x60x60cm)
Filtration: 2xJebo809
Light:3x150w HQI Jebo JM283b with 6000k bulbs. 10 hours per day lighting with mid day pause of two hours.
Pressurised CO2: By Dennerle with ph controller and internal reactor Cycloturbo
Heating cables: 24v/50w Dennerle with temp controller
Chiller: Jebo JC628
Fertilization: substrate - Dupla root, water - Dennerle E15, V30, A1 and Plantagold7 as trace elements and DIY(KHNO3, KH2PO4) for macro.
UV sterilizer: 13w Jebo
Temperature: 79F(26C)
Water: Ph=6.50, Kh=7, Gh=8, NO3=10, PO4=1, K=50
Plants: E.'Arquatica', M.Pteropus, M.Pteropus ''Windelow'', Anubias Barteri, Aponogeton Undulatus, Didiplis Diandra, Valisneria 'Americana', Cyperus Helferi, Blyxa Japonica, Blyxa Auberti, Lilaeopsis Novaezelandiae, Cryptocoryne Wendtii, E. Amazonicus, E.Osiris, E. Horemanii Red
Fish: 3 Hemigrammus rhodostomus, 8 Pterophyllum scalare, 2 SAE and some Red cherry schrimps.

Aquarium in eleven months old.

See less See more
#30 ·
From time to time, when necessary, I am taking out all foreground, trim outside the tank and replanting after. This operation is needed at about 5-6 months.
Unfortunately, it seems my substrate it became depleted, and a new setup will be required in the next month. I am looking now for Dennerle Deponit Mix as a fertilizing substrate.

#31 ·
After the new setup I added a new plant, Barclaya Longifolia. Unfortunately , due to my conditions in aquarium I had to remove it from tank due to the fact that she grew more than 4ft. It seems that the strong HQI 6000k lights made that plant an invasive one. Anyway, all that remain from that plant was maybe 200 new baby plants and this picture:

A picture 5 months old with actual setup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.