Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

This aquarium was started in 2008.07.28 i was thinking to make first planted tank I bought aquarium all equepment got some plants from my friend. and after 3 days it was looking like this:

After one month it was loking like this:

And after 1,5 month i desided to get some nice drift wood wich I found in wery short time and after i got my drift wood i desided to make this aquarium nice place for Microgeophagus ramirezi so now i'm lokking for plants from places they are living in freedom so it will change a bit my flora in a while :)
My aquarium now looking like this:

I will be happy to get any advices :)

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Your tank is looking good and it's fun to see the evolution of the tank and how it changes with time. Mostly I think it needs to fill in and perhaps plant a bit more in the foreground as a step down from the taller plants by the wood.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I still have lots of things to do abaut my plants. but now i'm looking wich plants are growing in my aquarium and wich is not. and only after like 2 more month i will be sure wich plants will stay and wich will leave.

And i'm trying to get some wery small plants to make like grass under my wood wich will look like tree after my fern will start growing. i'm thinking to get some Hemianthus callitrichoides to cover all right side of my aquarium but i still can't find it in any store :(

Left aquarium side will be planted with lots of tall plants like ludwiagia, Egeria densa, Bolbitis and others. this will be done to make places for ramireses to hide and i hope it will work out for me :D

So again i'm asking maybe someone could give any more advices abaut this scape? :D

Thanks again :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts