Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
你好 (Hello),

I like the way the Anubias 'climb' up the rocks and how the plants are layered into the distance. The driftwood seems not to be needed and too central. The rocks are very good selections and well placed.

Andrew Cribb

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
A lovely arrangement, much better than your last one shunjung. Your photography and aquascape have both really improved in this new incarnation. I think the plants need a little more time to fill in to cover up the base of that branch (it looks a little awkward at the moment), but otherwise I give it a thumbs up.

Carlos

·
Registered
493 Posts
wow , beautiful ... although the rocks on the right look to mw too neat and unnatural ...
could u give the web site where i can order this rocks from? how much did u pay please?

could u give more info on your tank?

·
Registered
886 Posts
Yeah looks great. Like Carlos said when it fills in it will look really nice. Take the equipment out, snap a picture when the plants don't have the pearling on them, and then you'll have a real competition piece.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Shunjung, Impressive tank! I especially like the contour of the Rotala and the Hemianthus (?) on the right.

The sand you have in the foreground, is that your substrate throughout or do you have an enriched substrate in the growing area? If so, how did you separate it?

Your background is nice. Any special effects used?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
to Tsunami:
Your advices drive me to scape better works and more skillful. Thanks!

to mor b:
You can order the rocks from any of ADA's local distributor, their website: http://www.ada.co.jp but it is in Japanese. BTW, actually the rocks came from southern China.

to IUnknown:
I will take another picture more "professional" before ADA competition, Thanks!

to Bob:
Thanks for your prasie. The white sand seperate from the ADA black soil behind. There is no special effect on the background, just illumination from the lighting equipment.

·
Registered
7 Posts
[..] wow... Bautifiull TANK! wht it is the background? what it looks like in reality? You light is HQI?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[ Benek said:
][..] wow... Bautifiull TANK! wht it is the background? what it looks like in reality? You light is HQI?
There is no background paper behind this tank, and the lighting system is ADA 902.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts