Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Excellent !
I like a lot your stone work with eleocharis(?), wood is also good :)
And of course....I like your Tiger shrimp :D

Could you tell me what light do you use in this tank?

Edit: One more thing....this very small plant in center: what is this? Echinodorus tenellus mini?

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Looks awesome [smilie=b:

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Great tank! The rock layout is near perfect, but maybe you could use P. stellata in the left back area instead of the Rotala?

Nice to see a tank that looks just as good the aquascaper.. ;)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Norbert S. said:
Excellent !
I like a lot your stone work with eleocharis(?), wood is also good :)
And of course....I like your Tiger shrimp :D

Could you tell me what light do you use in this tank?

Edit: One more thing....this very small plant in center: what is this? Echinodorus tenellus mini?
Thx a lot!
the light is 15W ADA FL x 4, so totally 60W.
the small plant is a new species, it is Eleocharis parvula mini, however, the growth of it is slower than Eleocharis parvula and it will curve while Eleocharis parvula is not!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Raul-7 said:
Great tank! The rock layout is near perfect, but maybe you could use P. stellata in the left back area instead of the Rotala?

Nice to see a tank that looks just as good the aquascaper.. ;)
Thx a lot! thx for ur suggestion, i will try it!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi Gohan.

I´ve been following your work in the japanese forum ( don´t know if it´s allowed to mention forums names others than this one) and i really like it. You have a natural touch for this. I would take Rotala wallichii though on the left side and wouldn´t touch a thing anymore, waiting for the Eleocharis minima to grow and spread.

Love the rotundifolia compact bushes. Very nature. Great tank.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
BTW, do you know how to prevent Rotala sp. 'Green' from growing downwards? How much light do you have over that tank?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
FazTeAoMar said:
Hi Gohan.

I´ve been following your work in the japanese forum ( don´t know if it´s allowed to mention forums names others than this one) and i really like it. You have a natural touch for this. I would take Rotala wallichii though on the left side and wouldn´t touch a thing anymore, waiting for the Eleocharis minima to grow and spread.

Love the rotundifolia compact bushes. Very nature. Great tank.
Hahaha, I mostly active on some Hong Kong sites. You can find most of my tanks there. Yes, I am waiting the Eleocharis to grow and spread through the whole tank.
Thanks for your reply!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Raul-7 said:
BTW, do you know how to prevent Rotala sp. 'Green' from growing downwards? How much light do you have over that tank?
Actually, I have no method to prevent Rotala from growing downwards, but I can see they growing in a pattern that they will gorw to a "ball" shape when u group them, add-on your cutting skills, you can have a good slope by time(cutting several times)
I have 60W (15Wx4) light in this tank, the light tubes are ADA too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts