Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im new and so far have seen lots of great tanks Here is what im working with now i like trying to improve it.thanks for looking

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,877 Posts
From that angle it looks like it has good depth. What caught my attention was that fish in the foreground at the bottom/center. Is that an 'albino chocolate pleco'?

What type of lighting do you have? Do you use CO2?

-Dave

·
Registered
256 Posts
nice tank man big tank are too much for me........once again nice job.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi Brutus, It's good to let us know your tank's specifications. Or what's the capacity of your tank. By looking at the side angle already saw the beautiful plants. If it's front shot, that will be a pleasant tank.:D:ranger:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah cpark188 hard to get a pic from front the tank sits on a angle corner wall and can see big window glare.Thanks davemonkey as far as i know just a albino bn plec. The tanks a 90 gallon.2x65 watt coralife power compacts.2x55 watt t5s nova extream lighting. eheim 2217 filter and a powerhead for extra circ. for co2 was just doing 2x2 litre diy but last week upgraded to a pressurized system. Thanks all... so meny great looking tanks here.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,877 Posts
You can beat the window glare by waiting until it's dark out to take the pics. It shouldn't hurt anything to flip the aquarium lights on for a few pictures. I do it all the time.

Great looking tank and layout.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ill give that a try see how they turn out dave.Ty tex gal..also been checking out your tank looks great.

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
ill give that a try see how they turn out dave.Ty tex gal..also been checking out your tank looks great.
Thanks, I'm working on it. Waiting for stainless steel screen to put in my weeping moss. My L. pantanal isn't doing very well. It's my first try. I think I need more light. I need to thin some plants on that side too. The challenge is part of the fun though! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts