Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As stated since I have been voting religously on aquarank my A. Coffeefolia has bloomed. I couldn't get a real super picture of it for some reason, but I got a pretty decent one. You can still see some reminants of my BBA war on the older growth as well as the reminants of when my nitrates bottomed out. Not too bad of a picture. You can see one of my male praecox's as well as one of my jellybean tetras in the photo as well. I have put it in the alblum here as requested by Magnus.

Thanks for looking,

Matt

·
Registered
119 Posts
Corigan,
Thanks for posting. I was curious on how A. coffefolia's flowers look like. Similar to A. nana wouldn't you say? Very nice!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Magnus said:
Corigan,
Thanks for posting. I was curious on how A. coffefolia's flowers look like. Similar to A. nana wouldn't you say? Very nice!
Very Much So. I assume it is due to the fact that the coffee and nana are just variations of the barteri. I was pretty pleased to see it had shot up a bud. Pretty cool, it reminds me of a peace lily.

Thanks for the comments everyone, pretty common I assume, but still pretty cool to see a little flower when you glance over at your aquarium.

Matt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts