Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here it is, full bloom:

fauna: 3 boraras uropthalmoides, 5 boraras maculatus (1 jumped this morning i need a top), and 2 otos. And of course my RCS colony, no more amanos tho. maybe since im getting a top, i'll get some more

plants:

2 marimo from japan (mom was born in japan so goes now and then, brought these home)
dwarf hairgrass
blyxa japonica
anubias nana 'petite'
flame moss
peacock moss
taiwan moss
singapore moss
java moss
willow moss
needle leaf java fern
reg. java fern
crypt. parva
crypt. wendtii
downoi
hygro. angustifola
limnophila aromatica
rotala colorata
rotala sp. 'green'
rotala rotundifolia
unknown myrio
rotala verticillaris

·
Registered
478 Posts
how big is your tank? what kind of moss is that? and what kind of lighting are you using?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Awesome tank. Excellent pictures.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Very nice work, both with the tank and the photos.

A couple of things I'd like to see, though: (1) a description of your horticultural practices, including CO2, fertilizer, water changes, photoperiod, etc... and (2) those partial tank images in, say 1280 x 768 size. For real. I really like them. A lot.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What kind of fixture is that...did it come with that type of bulb?

Looking to set-up a 30-c soon. I like that size a lot and I've seen some fun scapes in 30-c's
its just a lamp i got from walgreens, no idea the brand. the bulb is 6700k quad PC bulb.

Hey fishman!! I think you need more mosses! jk :D Looks nice! :D
lol, maybe i should suck out the sand and make a moss carpet :p

Very nice work, both with the tank and the photos.

A couple of things I'd like to see, though: (1) a description of your horticultural practices, including CO2, fertilizer, water changes, photoperiod, etc... and (2) those partial tank images in, say 1280 x 768 size. For real. I really like them. A lot.
2 hagen containers of DIY co2
EI dosing of NPK and added iron
water changes vary, most of time small increments like 1/8 every week or 1/4 every 2 weeks
Photoperiod is 10 hours and 30 mins of 27w quad PC bulb, soon to be 18 watts of 6000k LEDS (about 36w of PC)
Soil is Aquasoil Amazonia I powder

sweet tank i realy like your endlers!
lol, they are boraras spp. to be precise, boraras maculatus and boraras uropthalmoides :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts