Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

This is my first post in this section, but there is no day that I don't read the many interesting tread here.
So, I introduce myself...I'm an Italian plant aquarium fanatic, for about 4 years, and I'm challenging with a new adventure, originating from the stunning Ada's Wabi Kusa:
- a 60x30x20 axtra clear tank
- seryu stone ada
- redmoore wood
-substrate turmaline, clear super, bacter 100, power sand, aqua soil and white sand
- lighting not yet decided (the choice is between 3or4 global lamp from ikea, or a DIY 3x24 watt)
- something like aqua gravel between the stone, to give more details and sense of nature

But, getting to the point :D
Attached you can find what i've created so far...

Comments and advise are obviously welcome...expecially for the kind of plant that can grow emerse..

So, fellas...hoping you enjoy
regards

Matteo

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
That look fantastic. I always like the lay out combine between driftwood and rock.
I think hairgrass, Echinodorus tenellus(Pygmy Chain Sword), glosso, HC, etc would work on your tank.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thnk you so much guys!

Nice!

You should make the substrate higher in the back than in the front. Also i would soak the wood now.
Yes, it's what i'll do as soon as I choice the final position of everything :D
...if you notice, now the substrate is only white sand...just for doing some exercise;)

That look fantastic. I always like the lay out combine between driftwood and rock.
I think hairgrass, Echinodorus tenellus(Pygmy Chain Sword), glosso, HC, etc would work on your tank.
Definitely glosso or hc can't be miss, also some e. parvula and some moss...no sure about tenellus yet, maybe could be nice some e. acicularis and maybe some blixya...I don't know...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Of course i'll keep it updated...

One question guys, how can I handle the dkh rise cause by that kind of stone? I think it could depend by the amount af co2 diffused...but not sure..
Anyone that used it has some advise to give me please?

Thank you!
C ya
Matteo

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi guys,

I've set up the tank :D

The plants must wait for other two or three weeks, so the water parameter will stabilize a bit..

Hope you enjoy the "artistic" view :rolleyes:

Respect
MS

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts