Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, what a great place. I talked with Don at Freshwater Aquarium Plants and told him all about my tank and he put together the 30 – 40 gallon setup for me. It was supposed to be 30+ plants, it turned out to be at least 40. It was shipped perfectly and even though it was cold all the plants arrived in perfect condition. All of them were marked clearly as to what they were and where they should be planted. This was great for a dumb guy like me. I will definitely order from here again!

· Registered
35 Posts
Sounds like my experience with them. Don was terriffic. I know I couldn't have been nearly as successful without his advice. My plants were perfect too! I would recommend him to anyone, and I will definitely order again.

Congrats on getting your tank up and running! Looking good so far!

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like my experience with them. Don was terriffic. I know I couldn't have been nearly as successful without his advice. My plants were perfect too! I would recommend him to anyone, and I will definitely order again.

Congrats on getting your tank up and running! Looking good so far!
This is actually a picture of my other tank when I first started (I gotta update that). The new tank's plants from Don look waaay better. I'll try to post a picture after everything settles in the tank.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.