Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I had a feeling that was your Magnus, don't ask me why. It is a very nice lloking tank. I agree with everyone about the right side. I think before I changed anything I would try to take a lighter picture. i think alot of the problem is that we actually cant see what is in that side. I can faintly see some plants, crypt leaves and such but its had. I am sure the tank is better than it looks in the pic. Don't ask me how to take better photos though:(

I guess my only other critque is that it seems very flat to me. I feel like this tank would have a much stronger impact if there was a little more mid-ground or if the background did not seem as straight across. Once again maybe more light on the right would make it look like the mound was out farther on the leaft side.

Just my .5 cents worth though. Still looks likea beautiful tank. You should be happy with it so far. Keep us updated why don't you:)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.