Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,877 Posts
Looks nice. What type of lighting do you have?

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
You have great growth and healthy plants! Your color is great! You might want to work on depth. You have a background height and a mid-ground height. You need a foreground. You've already done the hard part - growing great plants and no algae! Congrats! :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep. It is the same tank. I got board with the origanal aquascape and re did it. Is it better before or after in your opinion?

·
Registered
360 Posts
I agree with Tex Gal that you would benefit from a foreground. That's why I liked your older layout better. In both layouts, you do a phenomenal job of maintaining the various stem plants.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you Krisw. I will rack my brain and see if I can come up with some kind of way to put a foreground in. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the input. I will probably ither be adding some things to this scape and or changing some things. Any more suggetions would be helpful.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
My 38gal. planted tank.(Rescape new pic added 8/12/08)

I decided to rescape the tank once again. I like this one better. Please tell me what you think.

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
WOW - huge difference! I like the choice of plants, a nice blend of texture and color. I can't tell from the pic, but what is the foreground plant?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks jackh and cah925. The forground plant is Hygo Difformi aka Wisteria. I keep it cut low and I tends to crawl and root along the geravel.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts