Aquatic Plant Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
I liked the L. glandulosa. I think the darker red fit better behind the tree. I would take the red all the way to the left corner. I would keep the toninas as a shorter bunch where you have your lobelia cardinalis or just shorter in a nice dense bunch where they are right now. Just some suggestions. It really is a nice scape. Love your tree.:D

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
i have to say i really enjoy your Altum angels. the apisto cockatoo is just stunning as well. this is my favorite pic because of the river rocks and the gloss together especially with that little pit near the from. really makes it look like a lil stream with a run off

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thanks vancat

The tank is a 80Gal eheim wave

Tha altum where half that size when i got them so i tink there are between 1 et 2 year old but i am not sure since they are wild cauth.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
No death report since a have them. I am wondering why people have so much trouble with them or i am just super lucky.

When i got them i fed them with brineshrimp with fistamine in it 3 time a day and slowly got them to eat dry food witch is there main food now.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Well for me it was not a problem because there was a dealer in between that had to deal with that but even then on the 60 that he receive only one died from jumping out of the aquarium. Andi still got them really cheap.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.