-南美紅水竹葉(Murdannia sp)

-新紅莓(Ludwigia sp.)

-紫豔蓼(Polygonum sp from Sao Paulo)

-粉紅虎耳(Bacopa sp.)

-夕燒(Ammannia sp)

-紫竹調

-粉紅頭(Hygrophila SP)

-紫紅圓葉(Lindernia sp)
All the above plants I found in this website: http://tonina-forest.net/shop/default.php

****I am posting both the Chinese and Latin nomenclatures because in Taiwan using scientific names are simply not a common practice.

Anyways, I am mainly sharing with you guys some of the plants I found in this web page which striked me as being very beautiful and fascinating. I highly doubt any of us have some or all of these plants, but IN CASE YOU DO......PM me, Puuuuuuuuuulease :lol:

Paul

·
Registered
628 Posts
Beautiful plants!! I believe some people on APC had/have Lindernia, I think I read that in a thread. I really want to try Ludwigia sp form Genia that is a gorgeous plant.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have all these plants except for the Lindernia sp. I couldn't get that one.

However, at this point in time they are all covered in algae big time. I just moved to a new house two weeks ago and I was having major CO2 problems for the first week my tank was setup and becuase of that I now have major algae problems in this tank. Once I get the algae back under control and get the plants propagated I will start to make the available to people. So it may be sometime before I can do this. On the good side even with all the algae right now the plants are growing better than they ever have. Hang tight. :lol:

Robert. (bobo31)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.