Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,
May I suggest changing the name of the club to "Connecticut Aquatic Plant Enthusiasts (CAPE)"? I think this will sound better.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Just want throw (idea) this one in...

How about CAPAFA or CAPFA... Short for Connecticut Aquatic Plants And Fish Association... We'll talk about aquatic life/fish in the club too, right??? I just see aquatic plants and fish are like a couple that needs to be together... :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just checked the domain name registration, not much luck. CTPAC.ORG is available. "CT Planted Aquariums Club", sounds pretty good, eh? "Aquarium Plants" has little to do with fish, but "Planted Aquariums" does include the fish. What do you all think? We need to grab a domain name ASAP.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I just checked the domain name registration, not much luck. CTPAC.ORG is available. "CT Planted Aquariums Club", sounds pretty good, eh? "Aquarium Plants" has little to do with fish, but "Planted Aquariums" does include the fish. What do you all think? We need to grab a domain name ASAP.
I liked it, it's pronounced as "see-tee-pack" :D... capafa.org is still available as well :typing:...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts