Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Posted on behalf of Luis Navarro:

For about 3 years we've had the desire to start a planted aquarium club in Houston. It finally became a reality. For the first time after many months of planning and gathering information from other clubs in the country, the first meeting was scheduled for the second Saturday of January 2005. The meeting place was the gallery of our friends at Aquarium Design Group who we would like to thank for letting us use their facilities.

After introducing ourselves we disused fees and meetings for the rest of the year. Soon the Web Page will be available for every one as well as the mailing list for our members.

If you live in Houston or any other city and you would like to be a member please send me an e-mail to [email protected].

I also want to thank a few people who devoted time out of their busy schedules to help me with their advice: Mr. Ghazanfar Ghori, Mr. Ricky Cain, Mr. Carlos Sanchez, Mr. Rodolfo Santana, Mr. Jeff and Mike Senske and Mr. Art Giacosa for allowing us to post this here. Many thanks again!

Luis Navarro

1 - 1 of 1 Posts