Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm having trouble getting on the website, can you list some info? Also, will future ones be in Farmington, as that is much closer for me.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Try the website again- I'd cut and paste some info but it's all on separate pages! sorry

I don't know the answer to that

·
Registered
578 Posts
Hey Penny,

if one could go for only one day, which would you recommend for the Plant-Minded? Friday or Saturday's plant-oriented presentations?

5:00 - 6:30pm Aquatic Gardeners Association meeting with presentation by Karen Randall (Jersey Room)

or

12:00-1:15pm SPEAKER Michael Kane - Aquatic Plant Propagation by Tissue Culture (Salon D)

Thanks,
Jane

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi jane,
For either (or both) of those it will cost you a full registration ($75...ouch). If that doesn't bother you, Karen's always a good bet.

I tried to go to the AGA meeting (karen's presentation) last year without registering because it had always been advertised as free for all. But I was tracked down by the NEC police and grilled about whether or not I was a member because I hadn't paid registration and felt kind of embarrassed by that. It ticked me off. I wasn't trying to get something for nothing...I honestly thought it was free! Not any more!

If you don't mind the steep $75 I think either would be good, but knowing Karen I guess I'd lean towards her.

The auction on Sunday is free & they have loads of plants....
penny

PS I may go by Fri night just for the vendor room, so if you do go then I'll look for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts