Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,406 Posts
Yes I'll be going for the big auction on sunday. We should meet up.

I've got lots of sag, kribensis, endlers, and elassoma evergladi - pygmy sunfish (eats live food only) if anyone wants. Just let me know ahead of time so I can pack them up.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Michael, I'll only be there Friday night...but have fun at the auction!
penny

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
Indeed, I will be there. They're putting me in front of a whole room and letting me blather on about plants! And then I get to tell people what to do while they put together their nano tanks.

...Also I'm selling stuff. Not much stuff, as it turns out—I was rather hoping for a warmer March so I could grow some greenhouse stems—but stuff nonetheless. I've got to pay for the gas to drive there & back somehow. Seems like Pennywort and vals are going to have to be the main attractions. o_O' Still, everyone come visit me in the vendor room if you get the chance. Then go visit Gordon, because he's bound to have better stuff.

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
Mmmf. Brain is dead. Talked to lots of people. Heard lots of words. Got some goodies. Have to get up really early tomorrow to pack more plants 'cause all the low light ones sold in like 5 minutes. Bought a birthday present for Michaela.

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
My sister. Michaela. You've seen her—the one that looks like me. Her birthday is this Wednesday. Occasionally I refer to her as "Mimi," but that's a nickname. She's named after my father (so, for that matter, is my brother, whose middle name is Michael). She loves mollies so I got her 2 pairs of Charles Clapsaddle's marble sailfins.

...What, is your birthday also coming up or something? Fishing for presents, Michael? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Amanda, I looked for you Friday about 5 in the vendor room, could not see any trace.

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
5pm on Friday was around when the kickoff keynote lecture was beginning. I had probably just left for that, so it's likely you missed me by a matter of minutes. Sorry!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts