Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
525 Posts
I have a older HP pavilion zv5000 and i love this thing. if i had to get a new one i would probably get the dell you where looking at.

BUT i would not get anything that wasnt running XP infact like AaronT i would rather have a mac atleast they only push a stable system, Vista is a joke and the fact that Microsoft is cramming it down our throats makes me madder then *&^%. Last i herd they are going to cut support for XP to business users to make them switch to Vista. they kept support running for windows98 for how long?????

O.K. im getting to mad.:banplease love these smilies lol

· Registered
525 Posts
I have a older HP pavilion zv5000 and i love this thing. if i had to get a new one i would probably get the dell you where looking at.
weird wont let me edit: ment to say if i had to get a new one i would chose between a dell or HP but probably get a nice dell. HP cost to much most of the time and can get more for the price with a Dell IMHO

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.