Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I am interested in setting up my 55 Gallon Aquarium with CO2 and was wondering what setups I should look into? One thing that I can tell you is that I am using a 5lb CO2 tank. So anything that can hook up to that tank I can use. What parts do I need and how do I set up my tank with CO2? Thank you! :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
this post is in the "aquascaping" forum. So everyone will view it and really won't bother to reply to your question. try the "beginners forum" if its still available. at least you'll have a little better luck in getting someone to respond to your question. I could respond to your question, however, it's not the right forum. LOL Maybe one of these "experienced" aquarists could tell you, as I am quite a hack at it.

·
Registered
395 Posts
really all you need is a regulator and needle valve and diffuser or reactor. the solenoid and timer/controller are just extras and you can run the co2 without them.

i found a regulator at beveragefactory.com and an inline needle valve can be found anywhere...try to make sure the air tube connections are the same size...1/8" is common i think.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts