Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, my name is baruch mor and im building the first planted tank site and forum in israel. the site will be in hebrew (our language) and im going to place there a lot of database from my personal knowledge and a lot of data i got from all of u guys. i would like to ask the permission of APD and all of u guys to use some of the pictures u addad to the forums.
my site is not a commercial site!
thanks

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Baruch,

You are more than welcome to use the few photos I have. Just give me credit for the ones used:

Micranthemum umbrosum

Tonina fluviatilis

Chocolate gourami

Saururus cernuus, emersed

Lobelia cardinalis 'small form', emersed

SAE

Good luck!

Carlos

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Baruch,

Good luck with your new site.

As we are a public, not-for-profit site, all images are the copyright material of the photograher who posted the image. You must contact that person and ask their permission to use.

I also ask that you note that material was taken from Aquatic Plant Central with a link back to us. I'd be happy to post a link to your site when ready.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks art n carlos. of course ill give all the credits to the photographer/tank owner + links to your site.
thanks for the help as we really need it here - till a few years ago the only plants u could get here in israel were val's and hirgo's - today with my help and a few precious friends we got from thailand n germany a lot of new and hard to get plants, and from u guys a lot of knowledge and tips on how to run the planted tank n how to aquascape it. hope next year we will have at list a few israeli members in the AGA contest :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts