Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in Houston have some used 6700k 96w compact fluorescent bulbs they aren't using? Prefer square pin config.

I have some 96w plant lux bulbs in straight pin that I can trade for it... these only have about an hour of use on them. Great for strictly growing plants.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Or maybe a trade???

I have 2x dual 96w 36" coralife fixtures with dual cords and dual switches.... I have two of them.
36" dual 96w fixture

Would like to trade for 3x single 55w AGA black housing compact fluorescent fixtures.
All-Glass 55w PC fixture.

The fixutre I have comes with 2x 6700k and 2x plant lux bulbs which are new.

·
Premium Member
4,877 Posts
eklikewhoa,

I don't have what you are looking for, but I do have 2 65 watt bulbs (10000K/Actinic, 22" or 24"? ) that are square-pin compact flourescent. They have 4.5 months use, but they are also free.

If you could use something like that as a backup for your saltwater, PM me and I'll bring them on the 17th.

-Dave

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
eklikewhoa,

I don't have what you are looking for, but I do have 2 65 watt bulbs (10000K/Actinic, 22" or 24"? ) that are square-pin compact flourescent. They have 4.5 months use, but they are also free.

If you could use something like that as a backup for your saltwater, PM me and I'll bring them on the 17th.

-Dave
Thank you for your generousity but I have no 65w fixtures to use that bulb in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts